Broadland Group has a fantastic opportunity for an Asbestos Surveyor to join the team. As an Asbestos Surveyor, you will undertake a variety of duties on a daily basis, including asbestos management, demolition, refurbishment and re-inspection surveys to all building sectors – Domestic, Commercial and Industrial. You will need to sustain the high standard and cost efficiency that has already been established within the division.
This role requires constant/ professional communication with internal and external colleagues and clients. You will need a full understanding of Health and Safety legislations within the Construction industry as well as the risks/hazards associated with Asbestos.
Our Successful Candidate:
- Must have significant demonstrable Asbestos Surveying experience
- Must hold BOHS P402 Surveying & Sampling Strategies for Asbestos In Buildings or RSPH Level 3 Award in Asbestos Surveying
- Must hold a full Driving Licence
- Will ideally be familiar with the use of Alpha Tracker software and proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Will possess a willingness to attract and identify new business opportunities and to contribute to meeting operational demands.
- Competitive salary
- Paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Great company benefits and incentives
- Company vehicle
- Development opportunities
- Varied workload
An enhanced DBS check will be required for our successful candidate, payment will be met by the employer.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications. If you have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has not been successful and will not be progressed to the next stage.