Broadland Group, are one of the UK’s leading independent asbestos management consultancies. Our services include all asbestos survey types, sampling and analysis, preparation of policies and procedures, project management of asbestos removal works, auditing and training.
We are now looking to recruit experienced Asbestos Surveyors/Analysts to work in our offices at Chesterfield, Norwich and Wickford.
Qualifications & Experience
Holding the P402/P403/P404 or the equivalent - RSPH certificates and having valid experience working within this role and within the asbestos industry is essential.
Will be fully versed with the Health & Safety procedures with regards to asbestos.
- Responsibilities May Include
- Completion of asbestos surveys
- Undertaking re-inspections and updating the asbestos register and management plans
- Ensuring all work is carried out in accordance with documented procedure and comply with the quality system
- Laboratory analysis of asbestos samples
- Air testing work from reassurance to 4-Stage clearances
- Working across the UK to travel to client sites, as and when required
- Writing of technical asbestos survey reports
- Data uploading
- Project Management
- Monitoring contractors on site carrying out removal work and ensuring that they carry out the work in accordance with the Health and Safety procedures
- Developing and maintaining good relationship with clients
The Ideal Candidates Will Need To Be
- Self motivated and enthusiastic.
- Able to work well within a team but have confidence and initiative to work on their own
- Good interpersonal skills
- Full clean driving license
Salary And Benefits
- Salary depending on experience, company vehicle and along with other benefits awaits the right candidate.
- Pension Scheme
- Regular training and career development